Do you …
- stop breathing in your sleep?
- wake up feeling unrested?
- feel exhausted during the day?
- struggle with your weight?
- often feel depressed or irritable?
If any of this sounds familiar, you may have sleep apnea. Not only can it affect your relationships and career, if left untreated, you’re at greater risk for car accidents, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, even sudden death. The good news? Sleep apnea IS treatable and you’ve come to the right place.
We can help you. Call us so that we can set you in the right direction and explain your options.
Want to know more? Start by watching the presentation on CTV News below: